Watercolour + Photoshop :3
If I ever get married, it will be a faery themed wedding, and this will be the cake.
Oh my gosh, this is so cute!
— Glenda Millard, A Small Kiss in the Dark (via themergirlandthesea)
acosmist - one who believes that nothing exists
paralian - a person who lives near the sea
aureate - pertaining to the fancy or flowery words used by poets
dwale - to wander about deliriously
sabaism - the worship of stars
dysphoria - an unwell feeling
aubade - a love song which is sung at dawn
eumoirous - happiness due to being honest and wholesome
mimp - to speak in a prissy manner, usually with pursed lips
Five hour hikes, cliff jumping, tea houses, wildflowers, mountain air, waterfalls, cafés, & sunshine. I never want to leave.
Sorry for the typo, too lazy to edit
our creators, ladies and gentlemen
If you don’t love this, you’re officially are out of the fandom.
Avatar fans have a moral obligation to reblog this every time it shows up on their dash.
Can’t stop won’t stop
mahou shoujo starfire ੭•̀ω•́)੭̸*✩⁺˚ feat. silkie
Shameless Plug: Milan Fashion Week Favorites
Rebloggable by request.
new tattoo :+)
Source: An inside look at ADHD.
Me 100% of the time. Luckily Ito help for my ADD when I was a child
- ADD and ADHD are the same disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder was officially renamed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in 1994. Many people use ADD to refer to Type One presented here, and ADHD to refer to Type Two, but they are the same core disorder.
- In many cases where ADHD carries into adulthood, it’s a genetic issue [My grandfather, mother, siblings, and I have all been diagnosed with ADHD], though this does not always occur.
hello yes this is me
more fun facts!
- there are a lot of talks about how ADHD is overdiagnosed, and that may be true for boys, but for girls ADHD is severely underdiagnosed.
- older studies mostly looked at hyperactive boys and that’s the perception we have of ADHD. because of this many girls will go undiagnosed until adulthood.
- most girls/women who have ADHD are inattentive type. they tend to be introverted, disorganized and daydreamers.
- girls will internalize these as personal failings and teenage girls have a much higher rate of suicide and self harm because of it
- ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety and depression, both of which are caused by the failings from having ADHD
- depression can present itself differently in people with ADHD. it’s more of a discouragement from constantly failing, but it can be just as debilitating.
- read this article from the atlantic: It’s Different for Girls with ADHD
yes yes i like this very much!!! i have severe combination adhd and this is a really great thing!!!